February 22, 2018
Stockholm, Sweden – Oncopeptides AB (Nasdaq Stockholm; ONCO) today announced the Year-end report 2017.
“With increasing clinical data the possible role for Ygalo® in helping patients with myeloma becomes clearer”
SUMMARY OF Q4
October 1st – December 31st 2017
- Net sales amounted to 0.0 (0.0) MSEK
- Loss for the period was 66.7 (loss: 51.1) MSEK
- Loss per share, before and after dilution, was 1.68 (loss: 1.84) SEK
- On December 31st cash and cash equivalents amounted to 404.1 (40.3) MSEK
Significant events during the period October 1st to December 31st 2017
- Final results from the phase II study called O-12-M1 were presented at the American Society of Hematology (ASH) annual meeting in December. The reported results are very promising in terms of median progression-free survival (PFS) of 5.7 months in patients with late-stage relapsed and refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM).
- During ASH, promising interim data were also presented from the ongoing Phase II study HORIZON.
FINANCIAL OVERVIEW OF THE GROUP (SEK thousand):
|Financial overview of the group (SEK thousand)|
|Oct - Dec||Oct - Dec||Jan - Dec||Jan - Dec|
|Loss before tax||-66,704||-51,052||-247,620||-114,446|
|Loss for the period||-66,704||-51,052||-247,620||-114,446|
|Earnings per share before and after dilution (SEK)||-1.68||-1.84||-6.44||-4.88|
|Cash flow from operating activities||-45,679||-44,350||-271,497||-104,262|
|Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period||404,050||40,251||404,050||40,251|
|Research & development costs/operating expenses %||79%||69%||80%||78%|
|Annual report will be published||April 16-20, 2018|
|Annual General Meeting||May 17th 2018|
|Interim Report Q1 2018||May 17th 2018|
|Interim Report Q2 2018||July 13th 2018|
|Interim Report Q3 2018||October 26th 2018|
For further information, please contact:
Jakob Lindberg, CEO for Oncopeptides AB
Rein Piir, Head of Investor Relations for Oncopeptides AB
Tel: +46 70 853 72 92
Oncopeptides is a research and development stage pharmaceutical company developing drugs for the treatment of cancer. The company focus on the development of the lead product candidate Ygalo®, an innovative, Peptidase Enhanced Cytotoxics (PEnCs). Ygalo® is intended for an effective treatment of hematological cancers, and in particular multiple myeloma. The current clinical study program is intended to demonstrate better results from treatment with Ygalo® compared to established alternative drugs for patients with late-stage multiple myeloma. Ygalo® could potentially provide physicians with a new treatment option for patients suffering from this serious disease.
This information is information that Oncopeptides is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on February 22nd.